Join us for an exciting liveaboard adventure and improve your dive skills at the same time. Becoming an Advanced Diver as part of a liveaboard trip will guarantee a course that is fun, practical and allows for plenty of practice. Whether you just got your diving license or have been diving for years, there is always more to learn.
- A minimum of 8 dives from one of our liveaboards (9 dives depending on location and trip chosen)
- Small groups of 4 divers – relaxed pace
- Great dives in clear warm waters with amazing marine life
- Great atmosphere on our ethically operated boats
- Delicious food and lot’s of fun
- Deep dive, navigation dive and lot’s more to choose from
- No studying, video’s, homework or exam, this is a practical course
- Limited skills on the dive, so lot’s of time to enjoy the dive sites
The Advanced Open Water Program on our liveaboards are a very practical course in which you improve those diving skills you already have. Experience more by going down deeper – 30 meters, seeing whole new worlds at night, how to not get lost! We will give these and many other useful and fun tools for you to have. Doing this on the liveaboard is simply the most affordable way to do your Advanced course – less than 200 Dollars! With limited class time (if you can call a beach a classroom!) and no exam the Advanced course is a very nice way to better your skills. The minimum dives for the Advanced course is 5 – but on these trips you will have the opportunity to do at least 8 dives – at no additional cost. Experience on the sea and boats, enjoy the delicious food and Dive the best sites. Now is your opportunity!!
The Liveaboard Advanced course consists of a variety of five dives and brief academic sessions that will allow you to explore exciting new skills like deep diving, night diving, and underwater navigation (remember we still do four more “fun dives” too!). The whole point of the course is to provide you with a structured, supervised way to get plenty more practical experience after the Open Water Certification. All of this in the tropical waters of SE Asia. Our liveaboard Advanced Course is a great way to explore new interests, develop new skills and fine tune your diving technique