Seize the day – become a professional diver! Join our Komodo Divemaster Course
From our Komodo Dive Center you can join in our unique internship program. You will have the opportunity to dive from our Komodo Liveaboard, do many daytrips and even join in on snorkeling tours and komodo dragon walks. All this while diving in some of the most famous and diverse dive sites in the world – around Komodo Island. From our base in Labuan Bajo, Indonesia we offer courses in small groups – never more than 4 divemaster trainees at the same time and the chance to learn more about a dive center than simply hand signals and carrying tanks!
the most intense and thorough Divemaster Course in Komodo is now accepting applicants for courses in July 2018.
Why do my Komdo Divemaster training at Wicked Diving?
- Small groups, maximum 4 candidates per course
- Komodo Island is one the Ten best dive sites in the world
- Work directly with the local guides and community
- Get experience on liveaboard diving, daytrips and local dives
- Throughout 2018 – spend one week at our own Turtle Conservation camp
- Scheduled lectures on dive theory
- Work with and train in the local communities
- Make a difference – 10% of your fee goes towards the training of local dive guides
- Not a course for “party people” only aspiring pro’s need apply
- 6+ Weeks long
- It’s not just a course, you will be part of the team!
Wicked Diving’s Komodo Divemaster training program will bring you experience, knowledge and skills that allow you to work as a professional diver anywhere in the world. All of this AND you still join several of our Komodo liveaboard tours. With these trips you will have the opportunity to see and dive with an incredible variety of marine life – this is the “Coral Triangle” – the richest concentration of corals in the world and experience some incredible in-water excitement. Komodo is a place for serious divers, not just relaxing underwater. If you have questions – why not write directly to Pit, who will be helping coordinate your course.
Our Komodo Divemaster schedule for 2017:
July 1, 2017 – Full
August 16, 2017 – Full
October 1, 2017 – Full
2018 Komodo Divemaster Schedule
April 1, 2018 – Full
May 15, 2018 – Full
July 1, 2018 – 4 spaces available
August 15, 2018 – 3 spaces available
September 29, 2018 – 4 spaces available
To see for yourself what the course is like – check out this video by our some recent Komodo Divemaster Trainee’s.
Or watch below to see some of our community activities as we visit the Turtle Conservation Center