Join us for a great trip that will combine a liveaboard trip and the ideal way to learn diving. A great trip and lot’s of dives will guarantee that you will be a confident diver by the time you leave our boat.
*Please note: the actual training and course work sections of the Open water course will not be conducted on the liveaboard. This is both for your own safety and that of the reefs and marine life in the fragile ecosystems we operate in.
- Initial theory and swimming pool on land
- Several days of diving aboard our local boats
- Small groups – relaxed pace
- Great dives in clear warm waters with amazing marine life
- Enjoy the beauty and sleep on our boat
- Great atmosphere on our ecologically friendly boat
- Delicious food and lot’s of fun
You instructor is very experienced and they teach all your Open Water Diver course in a relaxed, safe and fun 5 day course. You will learn all the necessary theory and waterskills to become a confident diver during the course. After completion of the course you will receive the Open Water Diver certification, which is recognized throughout the world and allows you to make great dives anywhere in the world.
Liveaboard Open Water Course combination schedule
- On day one we will do theory and the swimming pool (or on the beach. These will be exercises to get you comfortable with the gear. Learn to breathe under water as well as basic skills like swimming and floating.
- Day two will be will finish your theory and skills.
- The Third day is the first dives of the course in the open seas! From our customized dive boat we will visit a safe site to practice our newly learned skills with your instructor and assistants. With all the fish and coral – remember to breath!
Then we join the liveaboard. You and your instructor will then undertake a total of 8 or 9 dives on the schedule and in between the dives there is plenty of time to relax, enjoy our great food and even make a beach trip. After completion of the course, you will become certified as an internationally recognized Open Water Diver.
But since you are already on our liveaboard, we just continue diving and you will notice that these extra dives really help to increase your confidence and experience. And of course you have the chance to see more of the marine life.
If you enjoy the course, you can go a step further! There is time to undertake your Advanced course while on the liveaboard! Not only is the timing great, but we offer special discounts as well.