Seize the day – become a professional diver! Join our Komodo Divemaster Course
From our Komodo Dive Center you can join in this unique internship program for an minimum of 50 dives. You will have the opportunity to dive from our Komodo Liveaboard, dive on Komodo daytrips and even join in on snorkeling tours and komodo dragon walks. All this diving is in some of the most famous and diverse dive sites in the world – around Komodo National Park. From our base in Labuan Bajo, Indonesia we offer courses in small groups – never more than 4 divemaster trainees per instructor at the same time and the chance to learn more about a dive center than simply classroom theory and carrying tanks! All this – and you are directly supporting the local community: 10% of the Komodo DMT program fees goes directly towards the training of local dive guides.
And for 2019 – we INCLUDE FREE ACCOMMODATION! That’s right…free accommodation
This – the most intense and thorough Divemaster Course in Komodo is now accepting applicants for courses in 2019
Why do my Komodo Divemaster training at Wicked Diving?
- Small groups, maximum 4 candidates per course
- Komodo Island is one the Five best dive sites in the world
- Work directly with the local guides and community in both training and mentoring
- Minimum 50 dives – chances for many more
- Get experience on liveaboard diving, daytrips and local dives
- Gain invaluable experience on macro dives, currents, drift, night, incredible marine life and exotic corals
- Work with and train in the local communities
- Make a difference – 10% of your fee goes towards the training of local dive guides
- Not a course for “party people” only aspiring pro’s need apply
- 6+ Weeks long
- FREE ACCOMMODATION
- It’s not just a course, you will be part of the team!
Wicked Diving’s Komodo Divemaster training program will bring you experience, knowledge and skills that allow you to work as a professional diver anywhere in the world. All of this AND you still join several of our Komodo liveaboard tours. With these trips you will have the opportunity to see and dive with an incredible variety of marine life – this is the “Coral Triangle” – the richest concentration of corals in the world and experience some incredible in-water excitement. Komodo is a place for serious divers, not just relaxing underwater. If you have questions – why not write directly to Pit, who will be helping coordinate your course.
Our Komodo Divemaster schedule for 2019:
April 13, 2019 – 3 Spaces available
May 29, 2019 –spaces available
July 13, 2019 – 1 space available
August 28, 2019 – 1 space available
October 12, 2019 – Spaces available
Please be aware that we want you to not just be physically fit to join our Komodo Divemaster course. Each candidate should be mentally ready for the challenges facing professional divers in remote locations. We take the extra time to help you adapt and learn, we hope that you are flexible and adaptable in disposition. At the end of your course – you will be amazed at the results!